A requirement to achieve success is the assurance that the business information is provided to the right individuals at the right time. Taking such idea into account, the content management systems have become a critical infra-structure component, that create a set of new demands in terms of expanded capacities of content management. Therefore it is essential that a solution provides the real time contribution, content management and distribution for multiple enterprise applications, integration with other applications, content subscription, collaboration, revision management and others.
An Enterprise Content Management (ECM) solution simplifies the processes of creating, managing, publishing and distribution of its contents. By doing so it, it increases and optimizes the employees’ productivity, reduces costs, and improves the overall qualities of the services, as well as contributing to an increased approval of the users.
Link Consulting provides services that encompass installation, development and management of Enterprise Content Management solutions, while also delivers specialized consulting supported by a proven ECM Methodology.
Besides a number of success cases in renowned clients attesting to the capacity and excellence, Link Consulting is also distinguished as an Oracle WebCenter Content Specialized Partner.
• ECM is an initiative, not an application.
• Focused on managing non-structured information (emails, videos, documents, ...)
• Covers all the contents lifecycle.
• Upholds content Findability and Reuse.
• Enforces the single source of truth principle.
• Attests to the content’s security.
• Assures content consolidation.
• Enables infra-structure cost control.